Orthodontics – Attleboro, MA
Teeth Straightening & Clear Braces Service
If you think a straight, healthy smile is something only teens with traditional bracket and wire braces have access to, it may be time to talk to your Attleboro dentist and team at Capron Park Dental about clear braces orthodontic options. Our team offers both Invisalign and ClearCorrect invisible alignment tray orthodontic treatment plans. When you’re ready to get started, call our dental office in Attleboro to schedule your consultation.
Invisalign Clear Braces
When your dental misalignments go beyond the cosmetic and you need help realigning your actual bite, a treatment like Invisalign can provide the discreet orthodontic approach you desire. Gapped, crowded, and otherwise misaligned teeth are improved with clear plastic aligners instead of visible metal hardware. Invisalign is an FDA-approved treatment that has already helped 4 million people achieve straighter teeth and more confident smiles worldwide. Interested in the clear braces option? Learn more about Invisalign from your dentist in Attleboro today!
How Invisalign Works
Once we have determined that you are an ideal candidate for Invisalign, we begin your treatment planning by taking detailed notes on your dentition, or the way your teeth line up. Impressions, x-rays, and photos of your smile are sent to the Invisalign lab, where your set of aligners is created especially for you.
You can begin wearing your Invisalign trays as soon as you receive the trays. Your dentist will provide detailed instructions for proper use, including:
- Wear your tray for 20 to 22 hours each day, removing it only to eat, drink (beverages other than water), and to brush and floss your teeth.
- Use each aligner for two weeks (unless otherwise directed) before advancing to the next in the system.
- Notify your dentist immediately if your tray becomes damaged, warped, or otherwise is not fitting correctly.
- Visit Capron Park Dental for regularly-scheduled appointments to ensure you progress through the treatment without delay.
With Invisalign, you can continue to eat what you like without worrying you will pop off a bracket or wire. Simply slip your aligners out before meals and snacks and crunch away on all your favorite foods. Removable aligners also ensure you can continue to brush and floss without worrying about any special techniques.
Most people who could benefit from traditional orthodontic treatment are eligible for Invisalign. Teeth alignment is most successfully achieved on healthy teeth and gums, so don’t forget to schedule a checkup and cleaning at Capron Park Dental before beginning your Invisalign treatment.
ClearCorrect Alignment Tray Orthodontics
For those teens and adults who want to straighten their teeth without worrying about the hassles of bracket and wire braces, the ClearCorrect system may offer a viable alternative. These clear aligners fit snuggly in position over teeth placing gentle pressure that will move your smile into the ideal position over the course of eight to eighteen months. Manufactured and distributed within the US, ClearCorrect offers affordable, safe, and high quality alignment trays that deliver straight, healthy smiles you’ll be proud to share. During an orthodontic consultation with our team, we’ll review your smile and help you determine whether or not you’re a good candidate for ClearCorrect treatment.
How ClearCorrect Works
If you are a good candidate for ClearCorrect, we’ll move forward by collecting bite impressions, dental x-rays, and intraoral photos that will be used to precisely plan your orthodontic treatment. In most cases, your unique treatment plan will be completed within 12 to 18 months, and throughout the process, you’ll visit us about once a month for short checkups to ensure you’re making good progress.
Before you get started with your ClearCorrect plan, you’ll receive specific instructions from our team, but the basics include:
- Wear your aligner trays as long as possible each day, making sure to keep them in place for at least 20 hours daily.
- Remove your aligners in the morning and before bed to brush teeth and clean the alignment trays. You should also remove your aligner during meals.
- Exchange your alignment trays every two weeks unless directed otherwise.
- Visit our team for checkups every six to eight weeks, so we can check your progress.