Dear Family and Friends:
We are excited to provide an update regarding the operations at our office. As provided by the Massachusetts Phase 2 Reopening Guidelines and due to the extraordinary success with the various safety measures and protocols installed at the office, we will be further expanding care in our office beginning the week of June 15th, 2020 to include most all routine, urgent and emergency dental care. We will also be resuming hygiene care, including all preventive care. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and oral health.
As we discussed in our last letter, you can take confidence in knowing that we have prioritized your safety and the safety of our workplace each step of the way through the reopening of our office. We go to great lengths to ensure that we are at all times meeting and exceeding all infection control and workplace safety standards, which includes strict adherence to guidelines from organizations like the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) along with other agencies like the Massachusetts Department of Health (DPH). We will continue to closely monitor the activities of these agencies during this time so that you can be sure that you are in good hands at your next visit.
As a reminder, you will continue to experience some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect you, your families, and our team members. A few of the measures you will notice include:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- You will be asked to wear a face covering or mask to your appointment
- We are asking that you call the office when you arrive in the parking lot for your appointment so we can coordinate traffic in the office with minimal patient-to-patient interaction.
- We will ask you a few additional screening questions and let you know when it’s time to come inside.
- We will be taking everyone’s temperature (including our own!).
- We will have hand sanitizer when you enter the office as well as at other points throughout.
- Appointments will be managed to increase opportunities for social distancing in the office. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment during this phase of reopening.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- You will notice that we will be wearing a few extra articles of personal protective equipment to provide an enhanced level of protection. Please know we are still smiling underneath these masks and shields!
We look forward to seeing you again and we are happy to answer any questions you may have about the important steps we are taking to keep you, and every client, safe in our office. To make an appointment, please call our office at 508-222-5950.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, family, and friends.
The Entire Team at Capron Park Dental