Emergency Dentist — Attleboro, MA
Don’t Put Off Emergencies, Give Us a Call!
Emergencies of any kind are stressful. However, we understand that it can be especially unsettling when something suddenly goes wrong with the health of your teeth or gums. Stay calm knowing you can call the team at Capron Park Dental when you need us most. Avoid unnecessary trips to the emergency room — your emergency dentist in Attleboro provides urgent care for knocked-out teeth, loose or dislodged teeth, toothaches, and anything else you believe requires immediate attention. If you’d like to learn more about our services, continue reading or reach out to our friendly team today!
Why Choose Capron Park Dental for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Appointments Available
- Multiple Tooth Replacement Options
- Multiple Experienced Dentists In-House
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- Call our office. The sooner you give us a call, the more likely we’ll be able to see you that same day. Plus, we’ll be able to provide you with first-aid instructions to help you manage your situation in the meantime.
- Have an emergency exam. When you get to our office, we’ll perform an emergency exam to determine the extent of your situation. Our team will begin working on a custom treatment plan to get you the prompt relief you deserve.
- Get the care you need. Your comfort is our number one priority, which is why we’ll work quickly to relieve your pain. We’ll also explain your options to address the root cause. Some common solutions include fillings, dental crowns, root canal therapy, and extraction.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
When a dental emergency appears, the first thing you should do is give our dental office a call. By doing this, you not only get a chance to schedule an emergency appointment (hopefully for the same day), but you’ll also get helpful advice on what you need to do next. The sooner you get your dental emergency handled, the more likely you’ll get out of discomfort and prevent your situation from getting worse. Until you arrive, here’s what you should do depending on the emergency you’re having.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
When it comes to cost, it can be difficult to know exactly what it will be until you’ve been examined by one of our dentists. Certain treatments cost more to perform. For example, a simple dental filling to fill a cavity will always be more affordable than a root canal to save a tooth. Regardless of what the cost may be, our goal is to provide you with treatment that is reasonable and affordable. We’ll help you build a treatment plan that’s within your financial means.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
The good news is the majority of dental emergencies can be prevented when you have the right at-home oral care routine. Brushing twice a day with fluoridated toothpaste, flossing daily, and visiting our dental office once every six months for exams and cleanings helps you avoid most tooth decay, gum disease, and oral infections. You should also use a mouthguard when playing sports or a nightguard if you grind or clench your teeth while you sleep. Never use your teeth as a tool.