Emergency Dentist for Attleboro
Emergencies of any kind are stressful, and it can be especially unsettling when something suddenly goes wrong with the health of your teeth or gums. Stay calm knowing you can call the team at Capron Park Dental when you need us most. Avoid unnecessary trips to the emergency room — your emergency dentist in Attleboro provides urgent care for knocked out teeth, loose or dislodged teeth, toothaches, and anything else you believe requires immediate attention.
Same Day Appointments
After an emergency, taking the right steps could mean the difference in saving your tooth or not. So don’t put off receiving the care you need! Contact Capron Park Dental right away. Call our office at any time of day and we will schedule an appointment as soon as necessary given your situation. Because no matter the emergency, you never deserve to be left waiting in pain!
When you get in touch with Capron Park Dental in a emergency, our trained and caring staff and emergency dentists will provide you with important advice for controlling the situation before you can reach our office. Things to keep in mind following some of the most common dental emergencies include…
- Get in touch with Capron Park Dental immediately
- Stay calm — as in any emergency, panicking will likely only make the situation worse
- Stop the bleeding by applying consistent pressure with a clean gauze or cloth. If blood flow does not stop or slow after 10 minutes, head to the emergency room.
- Collect a missing tooth and store it in a cup of water or milk for possible reattachment. Teeth that remain out of the gum line for longer than two hours usually cannot be reattached.
- Rinse the mouth with warm salt water to prevent infection.
- Take an over-the-counter pain medication to reduce discomfort. Your dentist may prescribe you something stronger if necessary.
- Reduce inflammation with an ice pack. Apply to the affected cheek in 15-minute intervals (15 minutes on, 15 off).
- Use toothpaste or a denture adhesive to temporarily reattach broken dental hardware (like a filling, crown, or bridge).
- Broken bones or severe traumatic injury require immediate medical care. Contact 911 right away.
No matter your situation, Dr. Andrew Luccio, Dr. William Herr, and our entire team are here for you in a dental emergency. Program our number into your cell phone, or post it beside your landline to ensure we are always just a phone call away.