Family Dentistry – Attleboro, MA
Treatments Catered to Those of All Ages
At Capron Park Dental, we are dedicated to helping patients of all ages get healthy smiles and keep them for a lifetime. Every member of our team truly cares about patients, and we go above and beyond to create lasting relationships founded on trust and respect. Our goal is to provide necessary dentistry services in a pain and stress free atmosphere where patients of all ages always feel safe and comfortable. If you’re new to Attleboro or one of the surrounding areas of Mansfield, Plainville, North Attleboro, or Norton, we hope you’ll consider visiting our Attleboro family dentist and team for all of your oral health and hygiene needs. When you’re ready to learn more or schedule an appointment, please call our team. We’ll be happy to answer your questions or schedule a treatment visit.
Why Choose Capron Park Dental for Family Dentistry?
- Most all Insurance Accepted
- Wide Array of Services
- Flexible Hours and Same-Day Appointments
Great Hours & Availability
Every family is different, but if there’s anything shared by most Attleboro families it’s busy schedules. We know you already have a lot on your plate, but it’s important to make room in your family’s busy schedule for dental care. That’s why we do our best to accommodate whole families on the same day whenever possible. We’re also adding extended evening and Saturday hours to allow patients to plan their dental care around their schedules.
Comprehensive Dentistry Services Under One Roof
When the Capron Park Dental team says comprehensive we mean it. Our skilled dentists and dentistry team can provide all the typical preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry services you’d expect to find a local dental office, but we also provide a wide range of more advanced treatments, including:
- Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm dermal fillers to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Invisalign clear braces and Six Month Smiles orthodontic treatments to align teeth quickly without adversely impacting the appearance of your smile
- Take home teeth whitening gives you a brighter smile and can be used again and again!
- Periodontal therapies and maintenance for gum disease
- Pain relieving TMJ therapies
- Complete dental implant supported tooth replacement plans
- Root canal therapy to relieve pain and save damaged teeth
Same Day Appointments Welcome
Despite our best efforts to maintain the optimal level of oral health, we know that dental emergencies happen. When they do, you can always count on the Capron Park Dental team to help. We provide same day emergency visits whenever possible, and even if we can’t fit you in the day you call, we provide phone consultations to walk you through at home care. We also welcome walk ins, so please don’t hesitate to drop by if you’re in the area. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.